Thursday, June 10, 2004

been've talking to bridget alot on the phone lately
she's a real sweetie i tell you!
talked all the way til raphael wanted to use the phone
but that boy has no idea she's been talking to me! hahah.
shhhhhh..

told me some stuffs that was highly impossible!
which she just couldnt understand why!

went for mass yesterday
then stayed behind for the cl camp
iggy asked if i regret quitting cl
to come to think of it, yes

went for mass again, today!
after which went to visit cl people
dhini passed me money to help her buy certain stuffs
raphael accompanied me to compasspoint to get it
at the value dollar shop
he was playing with the stress ball
there were two sorts
one was basketball, my favourite!
another, football, his favourite!
he started throwing the ball around
while i was searching for stuffs
the ball he threw landed at MY wrong place!
-stares hard at him-
still, he could laugh and tell me it was accidental
but to think of it, it was really funny!
used up almost all of her money she gave us
to buy her stuffs
but of course, raphael bought a chocolate for himself
shared it with him though
customer service charge! hahahh. woops?!
after all the shopping and all
i took a bus back to church
after waiting for his bus with him

but still!
thanks for accompanying me! ((((:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home